Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer axles on ebay cheap

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by FOURFOURMAG, Apr 25, 2003.

1. FOURFOURMAG

FOURFOURMAG Registered Member

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> And it just so happens that both you and the seller have the same handle and are from Medford, OR... What a happy coincidence! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif My Spidey-sense is tingling again... I feel a deleted post coming on... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font>

3. wadinator

wadinator 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> And it just so happens that both you and the seller have the same handle and are from Medford, OR... What a happy coincidence! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif My Spidey-sense is tingling again... I feel a deleted post coming on... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Shag, can you do a newbie (me) a favor and explain to me what "wrong" here? I don't get it?

4. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Posting For Sale items in other forums (besides the For Sale forum) -- especially when you're selling them but you represent it as "look what I found on Ebay by pure coincidence" -- is against the rules.

5. wadinator

wadinator 1/2 ton status

Thanks man! I'll be sure never to do that!

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    And it just so happens that both you and the seller have the same handle and are from Medford, OR... What a happy coincidence! My Spidey-sense is tingling again... I feel a deleted post coming on...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hehe, pretty funny stuff, I will use this post as a Membership advertising oportunity, see if he sells said axles on ebay it will cost a percentage of the sale, and everytime something else is sold the seller must once again pay ebay, for only 25.00 per year one could sell hundreds of items in the for sale section here at CK5 plus the many other benefits that Membership brings, all in all a CK5 Membership is a much better value, for further details on becoming a Member please click here: http://coloradok5.com/membership.shtml

7. FOURFOURMAG

I checked the rules and it didn't say this wasn't allowed. If a mederator deletes it that is fine. I wasn't trying to say they weren't mine, obviously. I figured one of my fellow blazer owners could use these since they are going for super cheap.

8. FOURFOURMAG

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah and since you are clearly so bright to have caught this evil conspiracy perhaps you should look into becoming a detective! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah and since you are clearly so bright to have caught this evil conspiracy perhaps you should look into becoming a detective! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, no need to be an ass. You broke the "rules" plain and simple. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif You got desperate because you saw your axles were going to go for too cheap and you didn't have a reserve on them. So, what did you do? You find a truck site, post up about them and hope people raise the price much higher. There, how's that for detective work.

Personally I'd like to see a mod delete this just so he's stuck selling his junky axles for $20. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Personally I'd like to see a mod delete this just so he's stuck selling his junky axles for $20

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude theres no reason to be an ass. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, no need to be an ass. You broke the "rules" plain and simple. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif You got desperate because you saw your axles were going to go for too cheap and you didn't have a reserve on them. So, what did you do? You find a truck site, post up about them and hope people raise the price much higher. There, how's that for detective work.

Personally I'd like to see a mod delete this just so he's stuck selling his junky axles for $20. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

while i don't agree with posting them here, i feel i must point out that his registration date is march 16, so [ QUOTE ]
    So, what did you do? You find a truck site, post up about them and hope people raise the price much higher. There, how's that for detective work.

[/ QUOTE ] is incorrect

12. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

OOPS /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Guess I don't make a very good Sherlock. Sorry.

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I checked the rules and it didn't say this wasn't allowed. If a mederator deletes it that is fine. I wasn't trying to say they weren't mine, obviously. I figured one of my fellow blazer owners could use these since they are going for super cheap.

[/ QUOTE ]

For future reference, here is a copy of the RULES.

Only CK5 supporting Members can start a post in the “for sale”, “parts wanted” and “local club” forums. All registered users can view and reply to threads already started by a Member in the “for sale” and “parts wanted” forums while the “local club” forums are view only.

Any unauthorized "For Sale" items in other forums will be deleted without notification.

14. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Busted ha,ha,ha,ha

ha,ha,ha,ha

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] As soon as I get around to doing my axle swap, I'll have a set 1/2 ton axles (D44/12bolt) with 308's that I'll be more then happy to give away !!!!

16. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

it is all good, and i think it was bad form to post them in the way he did /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif