Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Bash 2006

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Jul 24, 2006.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

I was not sure of who all totally from AZ was attending the BB this year, but just in case, I thought I should post this up for future reference, for any the AZ crew, I know some will be shocked, but I thought it would cool to let everyone know.

After some long thought and some long discussions I have decided not to attend the Moab BB this year. Kids don't have the Blazer Bash dates off from school, but they do have the week of the 16th off for fall break. We decided to do a trip the week of the 16th of Oct to either Rocky Point, Mexico to wheel and play in the sand, or a week long trip to Superior AZ for wheeling and fun.

I love to attend the BB, but I have been to Moab now something like 4 or 5 times, not that I don't have fun, but the distance and aggravation in getting there, and the 2 day of vacation time I loose on the driving to and from Moab, in order to attend, is not worth it too me right now. We are going to do some milder wheeling, bring the whole crew/family, and enjoy the days of wheeling/camping closer to AZ.

Sooo, for all attending good luck, and have a great time, it’s a blast.

For all not attending, we are either going to do another trip to Superior like we did this year between Christmas and New Year. It was a blast, lots of fun, and close, or we are going to do a trip to Rocky Point on the beach for a week, with some beach wheeling/fishing/crabbing. I will be posting up some additional details regarding the choice I made after I think about which trip I want to do. I really don’t have an issue on either trips, but it’s still too soon to decide.

I do however recommend that if you have not attending Moab ever, that you find a way to attend, it's some of the best trips I have taken.

Thanks,
    Rob :D

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

im in for the wheeling if that ends up being the plan this year:D

3. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

i am up for some wheeling would like to go to moab this year but dont really have the money for it right now. i got a winch on my truck now n have a trailer n would like to go out n wheel it now. so just let me know

Andrew

4. FWP

FWP CRS

The Robzilla "Shooter" Finelli will be missed, for sure:( The late night chit-chat on the veranda of the Taj-majal are always good times, as well as your company on the trail. :bow: :bow: :D

Now then, sniffle, let's find out who's going from AZ in another post...

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

New post made before I read this :D