Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Bash in UT anytime soon???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cryptobiotic, Jan 3, 2003.

1. cryptobiotic

cryptobiotic Registered Member

Just wondering if anyone knows if someone is going to do some sort of Blazer type bash this year in beautiful UT?? I think Moab again or even goblin valley would be awesome!! It would be even cooler if we could oranize something where we could get some live bands goin all we need is a 25ft flatbed trailer for the stage, a generator, and I could supply a PA and the bands /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just an idea ya know! I think it would be awesome!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say you have not seen the Blazer Bash forum. there is currently a debate as to where we are all going right now. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Zakk.... you gonna bring your sorry butt to MOAB or what ? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif