Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer dismantling-wrenching party..Oct 26th in Round Rock Texas .

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rocko, Oct 15, 2002.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Laketex gave me a great idea.. instead of a wrenching party.. I want to have a Blazer dismantling party here at my house.. that can also include a wrenching party I guess.. we can all work on our rigs.. I'll provide the beer.. and we can all pitch in for food..
    Anyone interested.. let me know.. I'd like to get together this weekend.. I want to put a the 700r4 from the donor parts blazer into my 89 white blazer.. gotta get this thing back on the road.. it's killing me..
    If anyone has a cherry picker.. we'll need that.. as txbluethunder and his friend are buying the engine..
    So contact me here or by email or cell phone and let me know if anyone is interested.
    I have a big back yard !!!
    mr_mrs_chevy4x4@hotmail.com
    Cell phone - 512-565-0438
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

Re: Blazer dismantling-n-wrenching party.. Round Rock Texas .

i can't this weekend, but i was planning on next weekend (26-27th). right now i'm trying to figure out all i need to get that fi working on my rig.

3. 84K5cedric

84K5cedric 1/2 ton status

I think we're going to the Slab this weekend (the 19th) but if you put it off to the 26th-27th like Russell suggested, then I could be persuaded to come wrench and drink your beer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

wow id like that to happen round here with my buds, maybe, cept without the booze.

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

no no no ya need the booze. lol. shoot if i wasn't so south into texas i'd go but noooooo gotta be way down here. lol. later.

jacob

6. LlanoK5

LlanoK5 1/2 ton status

What the heck, everytime that I have a chance to meet more CK5ers, I can't make it to the slab. I was just there this past weekend, and the one before that and the one before that, and so on you get my point. Anyhow, I don't think that I'll be able to get down there this weekend seeing as how my wife has to work and that leaves me watching the kiddo. Well, I guess that I'll just have to try someother time.

Kirk

7. txbluethunder

come out next weekend and you can help us pull an engine and fuel injection harness... i'll even let you buy the beer /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Edited the date.. it's for next weekend.. who's in? I know Russell is /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Russell..
    Your friends coming over? ya need to get them to post here on Ck5.. and did you guy's make it to the slab this weekend? I want to get there sooooo bad... once my white 89 is back on the road.. I'm there.

9. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Allright you central and southern TX guys, where is the slab? I am in El Paso and when i get my truck up I need to make a few road trips to test the new modifications. I used to be stationed at Ft Hood is it anywhere near that area?

10. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Hey Dezertrat...
    The Slab is about 40 minutes from Fort Hood..
    You take 183 as you were heading out of Copperas Cove, take 183 South to Highway 29 . Follow 29 through Burnet Texas then look for Highway 1431, 4 corners in Burnet.. Turn onto 1431 South for about 5 miles.. then the Slab is off one of the Farm Roads ...
    Not too bad.. let us know when you head out this way..

11. txbluethunder

yea...he should be coming over to help pull his engine. i didn't make it this weekend but i know micah and some of the hcor guys went to the slab today. yea, i'm prob going to not wheel much until i get the fuel injection swap and new suspension, drive shafts, and tires stuff done. i just have to keep telling myself that if i go wheel, thats more stuff i've got to spend my fun money on.

12. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

No problem. I might be going that way to pick up a sterring column and shaft. Wish I would have known about it when I lived out there.

13. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

4 day's and counting..can't wait to get this truck dimantled.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

To the top once again.

15. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

too the top for us Central Texans..

16. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Too the top.. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif