Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer driver DUI wreck w/kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Mar 2, 2005.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Mom arrested after driving into parked car

[size=-1]Staff reports
    RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL
    Wednesday May 9th, 2001 [​IMG][​IMG][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif][size=-1]Would you like to...[/size]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif][size=-2][/size][/font]
    [/font][​IMG]A Reno mother was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving with her two young children in the back of her Blazer after crashing Monday night into a parked car, police said Tuesday.

Christina Nesmith, 27, was booked into the Washoe County Jail on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and two counts of child endangerment.

Witnesses watched Nesmith crash into a parked car on Yori Avenue about 9 p.m., police said. The impact sent the first car smashing into two other parked vehicles.

Nesmith’s Blazer flipped onto its side.

Police said Nesmith then crawled out of the vehicle, pulled out her 11-month girl and 4-year-old boy and walked to a nearby bar.

Witnesses helped police find her. Nesmith failed a field sobriety test, police said.

Her children were treated and released from Washoe Medical Center, police said

[/size]

2. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I'd say she will get out of the DUI charges because she went to the bar and had a few more drinks. Then add on a charge of leaving the sceen of an accident. Stupid people do stupid things without any thoughts of others.:mad:

3. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Include all the charges, But i'd add "leaving the scene of an Accident". Ignorant people.....blah...

4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Jeremy_C hey did you get that vin report?

I sent it again today.

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Hey I got your PM and your email. I got the email, but it didn't make any sense it was garbled up.

I sent ya pm back but I dont know if it went through or not.