Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer-fest Hollister Info....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 28, 2001.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ok.... I need help. I am doing the write up on the Blazer-fest in Hollister (I'm about done)... I missed certain things because I was in another spot when they occured. Like when Chaz and Matt went in the air on the start of tank trap... or when Goldrush did the rest of the mini Rubicon...I didn't see that. If you did see this or stuff like that then please write up a little bit about it and send it to me...you will get credit for it... but I will tie it in with my write up. So if you can assist me please do so...! Thanks [​IMG]

Stephanie <><

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I will get something to you about when Matt went on his side at the top of the tank trap. I also have some good pics of it I just need to get someone to scan them.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Oh Oh can I scan them for you PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE?? I want to use the new scanner.

Steph, did you get the all the info on the awesome Blazerllac that was there?[​IMG] I'm sure I can right up a couple of pages on that.[​IMG]
    Or how about the awsome hummer that kept doing donuts in our campsite. Someone should have gone over there and kicked that guy out. LOL

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF CHATA?

4. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Sounds cool. I'll e-mail you.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

At least that hummer had a really cool sticker on it. It also must have had a bad altenator. The battery kept dieing............Dan

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....