Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

blazer fest pictures

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by The85k5, Jul 13, 2002.

1. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

well its like 4:30 am right now...for the past 45 min i've been going through my video footage of hollister and taking 640x480 pics of a bunch of cool shots....after capturing about 300 of em i went into the folder to pic out the ones that look good to find out that it took em at 680x240!!!!! so that was a big waste of time!!!....i'll start working on it again tomorrow and put em in a zip file...hey i dont know how to post all the pics individually and i dont have a website for pics....can i e-mail a zip file of em all to someone? i remember ryan b telling me i could but i forgot your e-mail addy...just let me know guys i got alot of pics!
    Robb

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Rob,

You could mail 'em to me....!

My "free" Netscape e-mail account maxes out at 5MB, but my work addy will take up to a 10MB attachment (greg_blanchette@maxtor.com)

I still want to get the videos dubbed over onto VHS to show the wife....and my other buddies who think wheeling is boring. If you have any spare time this weekend, you should stop by. I'll be doing "Moab Preparedness" stuff all weekend......

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

4. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

bary123321@aol.com
    If you could send me the video you have of me I would apreciate that too. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Thanks

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Chazm1980@aol.com

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif