Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Fest Thanks.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Gold Rush, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Just wanted rattle off a couple of thanks to some people. First As always it was great to see and wheel with Burt 4X4 again. Thanks for the grub, the line and the strap! Second a thanks to Frizzle Fry for spotting me through the Mini Rubicon, as that was a great feat for a fullsize with a 2800 rpm stall converter!!!!!! Thanks to Esteban for showing my boy how to stand up while riding, even though he still won't do it. Thanks to everyone for taking pictures and I'll try and post as many as I have time for on ExtremeBlazer.com.

Most of all Thanks to Dan the Man GoKarterGo !!!!!!!! He put all that work into settin this whole thing up and then he broke on Friday and couldn't get parts to fix his rig. Sorry Dan about not bein able to help ya.

Overall one hell of a good time and we'll have to do it again next month!

David 75K5

[image]http://www.extremeblazer.com/sideapproachL.jpg[/image]

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

I had a great time!...thanks for all your hard work settin this all up dan..It was great to see everyone again or meet for the first time. we need to do this more often..

oh yea FRIZZLEFRY your goin to have to set me up with you sister!!![​IMG]

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It was my pleasure. I had a blast too. I picked up my new c-v parts today.($96.00) I think I got outta there pretty cheap.........Dan

4. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Dan you are the man!!That was the most fun Ive had wheelin in along time.And a big thank you to BURT4X4 for that long side axle shaft.I had some front end issues once I got on the pavement that I couldnt repair but I made it home.And as far as my sister goes Chaz,if she didnt have a very large boyfriend already I would for sure hook you guys up.So when we doin this again?

"I AM THE HILIFT KING"<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah Dan... thanks for setting it up, it was great!! You da man.... thanks for the bungee cord... without it I would have never got my trunk closed and would have had junk all over the road... I also wanna buy a copy of the picture you took of me and your daughters... talk about some nice kids! [​IMG]

I hope the pics I took Goldrush turned out with your camera? I have not used too many of those digital ones. I know I got some with mine of you flexing and starting your climb on the mini rubicon........ that top you had was cool the way it just stopped in the middle!

So you guys know... I am not getting doubles picture wise, I couldn't afford it for now... I ran into a expense with a pet of mine doh....so that extra money was needed. However you can order from the website if you like or download them. I don't care... I'll even print them out on my printer since I have a decent one.... but they are for everyone to enjoy so go buts and download until you are happy!

Since I did miss a lot of stuff since I couldn't be in 2 places at once please feel free to send me your pics and write ups on stuff you saw... I will tie them all together in my write up and give you credit for what you added.

Stephanie <><

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by ChevyCaGal on 07/16/01 09:18 PM.</FONT></P>

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

YYYEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Just A Good Ole' Boys.....OK I won't start that again[​IMG]!!!
    Ya it was KILLER!! Way AWSOME!
    Many thanks to ALL!! Just bein free and away from work WITH my rig was GREAT!
    I am glad I was able too help out! That's what it's all about anyway! We all go in together and we all come out TOGETHER!
    Man I drank alot of BEER![​IMG].....................

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well damn...hey chris you can take care of the very large bf couled ya [​IMG] ill take his place...maybe just not as big but close enough! haha oh well i had to try anyway! [​IMG]

Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ya no kidding... Saturday morning when I walked up to where you guys where when the Ranger chick was taking away the garbage there was more beer bottles and cans then most recyclers handle in a week! [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

9. Gandolf

Gandolf 1/2 ton status

I wish I could have got there sooner but I had a great time anyway. Meeting you guys and gals was the best part and I look forward to doing it again. Dan, special thanks to you for all your efforts putting the event together. Thanks to your daughters for the excellent job they did helping you with the raffle, and please thank your wife for the tasty potato salad!

'89 K5 Silverado..."You can’t have a real adventure, unless the outcome is truly uncertain".

10. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

makes me sick to think i missed this one.
    oh well, life decided i shouldn't go. ****in sux, though.

i hope you guys are serious about doing it again, at least the northern cali guys.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>