Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer for sale in CO...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by denver75k5, Dec 17, 2004.

1. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

May 15, 2001
    Posting this for a friend:

1979 Chevy K5 Blazer Must Sacrifice Must Sell

This is an incredible truck and a great 4x4. It is in immaculate condition and runs great. There is nothing wrong with this K5, and has very little use since I purchased it and no serious offroading hours. I purchased it several months ago with the intention of using it as a daily commute truck to be able to have fun with on the weekends as well. Although it turned out being lots of fun, this truck simply is not set up for highway use and that is why i'm selling it.
    The truck has no cosmetic flaws; there isn't a spot of rust on the body and the midnight blue paintjob is perfect. All lights, blinkers, and other functions work fine. There are lots of aftermarket parts on it and the 350 edelbrock engine has been stroked to a 383 and has less than 7000 miles on it. This goes for the rebuilt transfer case and transmission as well. I HAVE RECEIPTS/INVOICES/RECORDS OF EVERY PART PUT ON THIS TRUCK AND ALL WORK DONE TO IT ALONG WITH WHICH SHOP PERFORMED IT. Although the truck is a strong 4x4, it's interior is in excellent condition with working amenities such as a heater, air conditioner, CD player, subwoofers, tilt steering wheel, etc. The interior has new carpet, painted dash and seats. The following includes a list of parts and features of the truck. If you're interested I'd be happy to provide many more pictures of the interior and other angles of the exterior. For any additional information call Kris or Geoff at 303-670-5439.

-Rebuilt 383 stroked Edelbrock shortblock engine w/ less than 7000 miles
    -Rebuilt transfer case
    -Rebuilt transmission
    - 8" Superlift w/ springs in front and blocks in rear
    -3" body lift
    -38" TSL Super Swampers with another season of use left
    -Dual exhaust
    -New carpet, seats and painted interior
    -Panasonic CD deck with radio
    -2 12" subwoofers
    -Full size spare tire/wheel
    -Warn locking hubs