Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer lawnmower *PICS*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K1Orion, Jan 6, 2004.

1. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

I was on my home from the bank today and the check engine light came on in my DD S-10 blazer. It made it about 2 more blocks before it died and wouldn't start. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So I called my friend who has a lawn mowing business and asked to borrow one of his trailers. Here's my Blazer lawnmower.
    [​IMG]
    Its a 16'x 6.5' lawnmower trailer,hence the racks on the side for weedeaters.

I also took a pic of proper tiedown technique for those who aren't in the know.
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer:
    I didn't really tie it down with bungee cords. I used straps over the axles. We had taken them off and were about to roll it into the garage when I decided to take the pics. We only towed it about 3 miles, but it was too busy a street to try the chain and no power steering/brakes trick. I'm sure the trailer was under rated but we weren't going cross country.

I thought it was funny seeing my DD where some mowers and weedeaters usually sit.Hope you do too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

haha thats great..check engine light and died..good luck..