Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

blazer rear floor support

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by grnddwn, Mar 3, 2002.

1. grnddwn

grnddwn Registered Member

I need the rear cross support on my 72 blazer and I don't know where to find one. The truck ones don't work as far as I know . Can anyone help Thanx

2. 2manychevys?

2manychevys? Newbie

I have a post up asking the same question. I have a truck ('72 fleetside longbed) rear floor support in good condition. The construction & measurements look the same. The only differences I see are that the blazer support has 2 areas cut out for the frame to pass through & the frame supports are ''boxed'' where the bolts/bushings go through. Looks like it should work? Anyone?

3. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

the truck one should work with a little modification. Or you can probably get one from LMC truck. Good luck.

Tracey

4. KShortell

KShortell Registered Member

You might want to try Raybuck in Punxsatawney, PA as well. The have a website. I think www.raybuck.com - I don't remember for sure. I called about a similar item for my Suburban a couple of years ago and he told me to wait and that one was coming out. A year later, LMC comes out with a new Suburban catalog and there it is!

I always like a guy who'll be straight up with ya!

5. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

JC Whitney sells them. along with new florrboards and more

NITRO