Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer rear seat brackets and 81 up W/S washer pump and reservoir

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Leadfoot, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Michelle needs the rear set brackets that bolt to the floor (for the front of the rear seats), does anyone have some? Also looking for a GM reservoir/pump/pigtail from an 81 up to 87 pickup or 81 up to 91 blazer.

Please let me know if you have either. Thanks.

2. VirginiaBulldog

VirginiaBulldog Registered Member

Hey Leadfoot, do you still need those parts? I am in Va. Beach but can mail them to you if you want them. I have the entire seat out of my 74, so these brackets might work for you. the seat i put in from an 81 bolted right up so i guess the brackets are the same.

3. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

what year is the k5 you need the front seat brackets for ?????
    and is it still a stock set up
    ????
    i can probably help ya if itsa 1973 - 1977 k5 with the long solid floor
    R

4. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

It's for an 88 K5. Michelle and I ripped up the carpet and underlayment to check for rust (found some but luckily not much). We put all pieces aside (or so we thought). We recently went to put the rear seat back in and noticed that were missing the brackets that hold the FRONT of the REAR seat down. I'm assuming they were hinged?, as it looks like the rear seat could have folded forward. The bracket/hinges are what we are looking for.

5. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifi have a compleat seat out of an 85 and it would be the same as 88 do you need the rod that lockes it in the up position if so i have that too i am willing to remove the brakets cuse the seat is no use to me make offer pluse the ride and they are yours if you still need these parts /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif