Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer rollover video

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tori89k5, Oct 9, 2002.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Hey kids.... just did a video search on "4x4" on KaZaa, it brought up several entertaining videos, but one that is rather painfull is one of a 2nd Gen climbing up a rock hillside, then rolling over. Anyone know if this is a member on CK5 ?
    Its a pretty short DL, only took my 56K about 10 mins.
    i dont know how to link to it, so you will have to search on the site to find it. I could email it to Dan (GoKarterGO) and maybe he could convert and post it.

tori89/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I've had this on my computer for a while. Like you I found it on Kazaa. I uploaded it to my server, here you go:

Blazer Roll

You will need quicktime to play it since it's a .mov file.

Heres another one that I found a while back thats pretty interesting:

Jeep Roll

3. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

oh my god that sucks!
    i really hate to see that happen, especially in a k5,
    but at least it died an honorable death, sitting in my driveway rotting isnt what i consider honorable

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Can anyone say "POTATOE SALAD"!!!!!!!

On that Jeep one, that goeas to show ya, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SPOTTER!!!!

5. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hahaha took about 20 seconds a piece!!! i love that cable!!

i've seen the jeep one but the K5 looked painful. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

That was on Four Wheeler TV (if anybody remembers that show) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

ok that was like rotten mad style, im always scared of doing that when im climbing a really steep hill, even tho that happend on a rather not steep hill, WHich is good because someone might of died, but that really must have made someones day really bad /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, im gunna go up a hill and im gunna video tape it and if i roll and distroy my truck and myself i will have it on video /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif, but i will probly think twice before trying that hill by the movie theature if i have a girlfriend by then she will probly talk me into it /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and want to go up it with me if she is my type wich is one way i test the few girls i meet, but we wont get into that, but anyway nasty roll on the k5, too bad for the jeep /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but that was one sweet k5 and i hope that owner repaired it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I've always been nervous about doing that exact same thing............Been close a couple of times! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifThat really sucks for that K5 owner! The Heeper should've paid more attention to the spotter! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Cool Vids /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Bill

9. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

That Blazer belonged to someone on here, I forget who's it was though. If I remember correctly the driver's side rear tire blew out and took something with it ... maybe the brake line.

10. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Holy sheet! The poor K5 dude really took it in the pants on that one! Don't think thats getting "fixed" - time to yank the drivetrain, and find a new rolling chassis! Damn... hate to see that happen!

-Dan

11. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

cool videos.sux to be him though.that wasnt that steep of a hill,but it goes to show it doesnt matter what you are on you can roll if not carefull. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

cool vids, sucks to see so much hard work and cash get crushed during a roll like that. Hope nobody got hurt...the heeper should have had more common sense and less right foot...but I guess its always real easy to critize when your not drivin too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

13. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Now that boys and girls is how not to climb Potato Salad hill in Moab. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. blwnbwtie

blwnbwtie Registered Member

wow ive seen the blazer one before, but that guy in the jeep rolled pretty bad too! Sux to be either of em. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I think the Jeep one was a "gal" I'm getting cable internet Sat. Can't wait!!!

16. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Tim, Did you recognize the area the Jeep rolled?
    Hells Gate where both Tobby and I did a slight wheel stand. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Hells Gate It's not as easy as it seems. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    Wait until you see the video of it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif(you made it look too dam easy).
    Both of those really suck for the owners and it could happen to any of us but I hope not.
    Moab trashes many trucks each year I bet. I still love it though. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

17. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

It looks to me like the fiberglass topper on the blazer held up to the roll...thats amazing. Gives me incentive to go and get that JD2!!!!

18. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

there was a pic of that in Petersen's a while back. i think it was advertising an article on ROLL CAGES /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

While we're on the topic of video clips.....does anyone have a movie clip on the infamous "Blazer on Lion's Back"?

I must have heard about that clip a MILLION times, but I've still never seen it. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

20. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Oh man, I searched for that forever and finally found it on something, but then I got the "love letter" virus and it wiped out all video and .jpg files on my hard drive /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I'll see if I can dig it up again...