Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer-Safari Oct 5-7 Truckhaven Hills

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Esteban86K5, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I don't know if all of you 1st Gen guys check the 2nd Gen board so I don't want you guys to miss anything. This was posted by Kpanza. Hope some of you can make it.

This is a new thread for the Southern California Blazer Safari 2001 being held at Truckhaven Hills on October 5-7 weekend. (It was formerly known as "Blazer Fest 2001 Part II - Tierra del Sol")

This is where we will be posting new updates and anything to do with the plans for our weekend get together at Truckhaven Hills, so be sure to check back frequently. And for those of you that have not responded yet, please do so and confirm your presence at this fun event! I have a list going, I would love to add more names to it!

We are hoping to make the Blazer Fest up in Hollister a regular event every year, and now we feel that we can and should make this "Blazer Safari" down here in So Cal a regular event also!!

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF CHATA?</font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album</a>

2. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

Good Stinking brother..................

I once had a idea too...............but I forgat it. [​IMG]

Oh yea................I remember............

I'll be there. [​IMG]

See Ya,
    Keith

[​IMG] <font color=green>Born to Drive My K5</font color=green> [​IMG]