Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Stuff on E-Bay

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 79Guy, Aug 3, 2000.

1. 79Guy

79Guy 1/2 ton status

Now that I have grown attached to my K5, I've been interested in collecting other "Blazer" Stuff. I see e-bay has several listings for original "Sales Brochures" and "Dealer Signs" and other misc stuff.

a) Do any of you'all collect other (non-mechanical) blazer stuff?

b) Any experience w/ this stuff from e-bay?

c) Any other good place to get it?

Thanks,

'79 Guy
    1 Blazer - 7 Children

2. derek2002

derek2002 1/2 ton status

I cant believe nobody has replied to this. I bought a 69 Chevy truck brochure. In addition, I have bought thousands of $$ worth of merchandise over eBay. It is a great site. Hope this gives you some insight.

Later,
    Derek

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

It took a year or so but i aquired a entire library of 72 thru 99 C/K manuals through ebay...K5 brochures from varoius years...K5/10 parts...and i just won a couple of auctions for a 77 K5 dealer poster (34x18) that features a decked out 77 and the rare Chalet for my garage wall...never had a problem with anyone on ebay! I check out the auctions daily....azblazer.

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

4. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

I'm a recovering ebay abuser.....[​IMG] It's lot's of fun, and I always had good experiences......it's just addicting! It is truly amazing what you can find on there.

Michael [​IMG] http://jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm