Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

blazer/suburban tailgate crank 73-89?

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Nov 5, 2005.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I have a brand new tailgate window crank for a 73-89 blazer or suburban . this is the hand style crank . we all know these cranks always break over time and mostly when it's raining and you can't roll your back window up :doah: . I bought this crank to replace the one on my burb but as you can tell from my avatar I no longer have a tailgate . $20 cash takes it . If you are local in Oregon or Washington you can come and pick it up . I can ship it but you will have to pay shipping ($10 max lower 48 states usa) . email me b.frasier@comcast.net or pm me here . I perfer to sell this locally . $20 cash is cheap and you know you will need a spare . Beside's I've seen a few blazers in my neck of the wood with broken crank's hanging off their tailgates . I'm in milwaukie oregon and thank's for looking .

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  2. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

item is sold

Item has been sold . thank's Darren , I will get this out tomorrow . let me know when you receive it , Bruce . :waytogo: