Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

blazer tailgate needed

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Mar 31, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

after an unfortunate tow strap accident /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif i now need a good blazer tailgate cheap anyone have one?

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have one that has a small crack that can be welded and it's empty, you can have it for a six pack of tall can schmidt and if you bring rod ,Ill try to weld it up.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

what do you mean empty? i can weld it no problem and ill even bring your cooler back /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It has had most of the guts removed and yes my cooler would be nice.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI'd forgotten all about it...No worries .... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

i can still use all the stuff from mine i think lol i was hoping that i would get new glass since mine is all scratched up but oh well cant beat the price unless it was free /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

not to kill a sale or nothing but I have a tailgate off of a 76 I think I have most of the inside peices still. I even still have the glass for it. If yu want it PM me and I will shoot a couple pis tonight. As I remember there is a little bit of rust on it, but not to much. It is all going to junk yard this weekend, so let me know.

The only problem would be getting it to you, but I am sure something could be worked out.

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    after an unfortunate tow strap accident /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif i now need a good blazer tailgate cheap anyone have one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. What happened bro? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

How dare you try and screw me out of a six pack of beer.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif It is all about cleaning out the garage.