Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Truck conversion? Help

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hathaway, Apr 21, 2001.

1. Hathaway

Hathaway 1/2 ton status

I've seen these around my town before but I have no clue where people get em. They are fiberglass I think, come straight down off the back of the half cab and turn the blazer into a truck. anyone got a website? pics? anything? HELP [​IMG]

Dan, '86 K5, 5.0L v8, NP208, TH700R4, open 10bolts front and rear, 3.43gearing, K&N filter, 31x10.50R15 Trailhandlers

2. WOODYJ

WOODYJ 1/2 ton status

I know that these people are located in Minnesota. The name of the company is Creative Products, Inc. or something like that. I bought a cab back from them a few years ago and really like it. I was hunting for another but was like you--couldnt find the manufacturer. They have posted their web site on the parts/ for sale / wanted site. I have a web address here but just can't get it to go through--crepoonline.com. I Got all of their pricing and information there a few months ago. All I can say is good luck, and if you find them I would like to get their new web address. Wish I could be of more help!!

K5woody I Don't Understand The Jeep Thing Either!!

3. WOODYJ

WOODYJ 1/2 ton status

I did a search and the name of the company is Creative Products of Minnesota. The web address was creproonline.com. I just can't make it work!

k5woody

4. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

This post sounds familiar! [​IMG]

Why do people keep calling it a Bronco!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Hathaway

Hathaway 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. I tried the website but it wont' work for me either. If I manage to find anything out I'll let you know.

Dan, '86 K5, 5.0L v8, NP208, TH700R4, open 10bolts front and rear, 3.43gearing, K&N filter, 31x10.50R15 Trailhandlers

6. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

if you wanted to convert it bact to a blazer how long does it take , meannig with out the cap

7. WOODYJ

WOODYJ 1/2 ton status

To convert it back to a Blazer doesn't take much since the cab back bolts on with the same bolts that the origial back had. It just depends on whether you take your upholstery and carpet out to make it a pickup truck. The top of the cab back is Fiberglass/w sliding rear window. The bottom that goes down into the bed is metal and a little mickey mouse. A person can't really seal up the back from the elements with the steel bulkhead that is supplied with the kit. If you can, you are smarter than I am. Probably wouldn't take much for that. Anyway, if you just put the cab back on and don't remove the side trim and carpet, it could be put back to regular in a matter of a few minutes. That just defeats the purpose of a pickup though. Hope this helps a little!

k5woody I Don't Understand The Jeep Thing Either!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by k5woody on 04/23/01 00:54 AM (server time).</FONT></P>