Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer Tub

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RockBurb, Mar 27, 2002.

1. RockBurb

RockBurb 1/2 ton status

I know this should be in the parts wanted section, but im somewhat desperate. I have a dana 44 with an ARB and 4.56, and a 14 bolt with a detroit, and all the other goodies installed on a suburban that body wise has about had it. I am looking for a K5 body and frame of any year, preferably in good shape-- not too worried about dents, but dont want rust, that is located in the Pacific Northwest (The closer to Idaho the better). Thanks everyone!!

2. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Ive got one thats in okay shape, no rust. Its fully caged too. Its in AZ though. The bodys good, but the roof is rough, but would be perfect for a full top conversion. Tub and frame 2,000 obo Make me an offer
    Here is a pic
    http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albuo74/aai

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

There's a 74 on the side of the road here in lubbock, been there over a week, just come get it the city might even help ya..LOL

4. RockBurb

RockBurb 1/2 ton status

Come one anyone? I cant sleep, eat or think about anything but blazers!! Need a tub so I can start my new project!

5. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

You dont want mine?