Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer will be gone soon :( Anyone want to buy?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BowtieRed, Jul 23, 2004.

1. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

Well if anyone wants it it's $2400. This is not really an ad, but i gotta post this here, and seeing as i WAS a paying member, and probably will rejoin soon, please don't delete this. I'm buying an early 90s chevy pickup, got my eye on a 1990 454SS. My questions- without freaking the computer out want all can i do to a 454SS and how much power is possible from boltons +h/c? Thanks guys
    Blazer is 3/4 ton, SM465/NP241, 14FF/10b, needs gears in the back to match the 4.88 front, currently has 3.73s in the rear. GM Goodwrench 350 290hp/350tq only 400miles on it all it really needs is tailshaft from Tcase, the one in there is bent, gears, and mufflers, and a little clearancing on the xmember to make the front shaft fit. it's got 39" baja belteds, and 10" superlift with new 3" rear blocks. $2400 OBO
    336-655-1333
    336-765-2128 (ask for henry)

PLEASE don't delete, i AM buying a membership next friday with my next paycheck, and had one for over a year.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

For the 454 SS , simple mods first . New air cleaner , Throttle body spacer , headers , cat back system , and a chip . Other things to bolt on are underdrive pulleys , and of course change the plugs and other tune up items . Shouldn't be a problem to have a BAD A$$ truck with that as a base /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what i will do is move this post to the for sale forum with the promise that you are buying a membership next Friday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

5. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Would you wanna sell them tires again I would still be interested in buying them if you need tires we could work a trade plus cash??(Sorry Danny gotta see LOL)