Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazer windshields..$85.00 installed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyracing, May 30, 2003.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

There is a place out here (NAPA) where I live in Flagler, Colorado that will install a new windshield for 85 bucks, including the glass. May be worth the drive for some folks. Let me know if you are interested.

John

2. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

DAMN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Just a bit too far for me. I need a new one though.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn i wish it was closer /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

If its aftermarket glass thats not that gtreat of a deal. I sell them normally for around $110.00 installed to walk ins. Wholesale and good friendsI can do it for alot less. And I only sell OEM glass.

5. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well none of you are near Ca so it doesn't help me.... And i need one BAD.

6. chevyracing

[ QUOTE ]
    If its aftermarket glass thats not that gtreat of a deal. I sell them normally for around $110.00 installed to walk ins. Wholesale and good friendsI can do it for alot less. And I only sell OEM glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well good for you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Congratulations. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hooray. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Whoopie. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Right on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Yip Yip Yippie. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You are the man. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Way to go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hot diggity dog. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif WOW!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You sure showed me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ALLLLL RIGHT!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif: /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good deal around here. If you sell them for less salavee.... This is Colorado, not Oklahoma, don't mock the deal and quit trying to make me look like an ass.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuss meeee! I'm not trying to make you look like an ass (although it wouldn't be hard) I'm just saying you need to know what you are getting. An aftermarket glass is going to be cheaper. Mainly because they are junk. They don't have the proper bends as an OEM does. Nationally glass prices don't vary that much. I was just trying to tell you what you might be getting. Sorry for trying to spread some of my knowlege your way.

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Do you have a number for them?

9. chevyracing

PM'd you with it..

John

10. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Go they have rippin deals like that on rear glass too?I might make the little jaunt out that way if that is the case...shoot me their number if you don't mind. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Chris