Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BlazerChalet.com

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dremu, Oct 31, 2002.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Couldn't help it, bought the truck its own domain. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's basically the same information as on the Slosh.com Chalet page, reformatted, with a bunch o' FAQ's, some pix of my Chalet, other campers (even one on a Frrd, sigh) and hey, its own spiffy domain.

BlazerChalet.com

As always, props go out to the kind supporters of the one, the true, the only *utility* vehicle, the 73-91 Blazer/Jimmy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Whether running the Rubicon, camping in a state park, or toodling 'round the urban jungle, these trucks ROCK /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Hey I had a sales broshure for the 76 model year and all the options that it had, and one of them was the chalet, it looked cool, and I was wondering if I will ever rally see one.
    Too bad the fire got everything I had back then.
    I bet it's nice to have, compact enough to travel yet can open up and provide a nice place to camp.
    You are so Lucky. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Seeing Chalets

They show up every now and again; there's one for sale up your way somewhere (Travis AFB, I think), or worst case, look me up should you ever be headed to Walnut Creek/Concord. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Trust me, you know them when you see them -- my wife b&&tches at me when I neck snap at them going by, worse then when I whiplash at a pretty lady /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif [at least my wife can compete with the ladies!]

4. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

very cool. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanx fer takin the time to set up all that great info.

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Very Nice. I think your going to impress AZBlazer (the slosh site guy).
    I wish one would show up in my area. I would love to buy one for cross country runs.
    Fact of the matter is I'm thing about getting a long fith wheel and setting a standard truck bed camper on it and pulling my truck up behind it if I can ever afford something to pull it.

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Pssst....Grimy....The slosh domain is owned by dremu....that is the web site we started years ago...lol. He just scored a running driving 77 unit complete in vegas for $1500...so along with my original camper i sold him...he thought it was time to have a site with an easier web addy! Dman good job! Check out his latest magazine find from a 79 treasure hunter magazine....

Got two K5's to tow home from the bone yard tomorrow...one is for parts and the 2nd to be new rock crawler...then its off to denver on sunday for more school. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Azblazer.