Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazerfest in the books

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Way too much beer!!!!!! Some quality breakage. Too many darn pigs!!!!!!! Can't wait til next time.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Did you see alot of pigs, or are you making a joke about you and other law enforcement /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ...LOL... I'd love to have wild pigs to hunt in Wa. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The four legged kind. They friggin raided us. The first night, I went out like at 2 am after soaking down the brew. I had my two coolers, one for dry and the other for drinks on the picnic table behind my truck. I slept in the back with the tailgate down. I wasn't asleep for too long when I heard a bunch of paper rustling. At first, I thought it was just an intoxicated hallucination, then I came too. Grabbed my light and there's this pig munching on my food. The bastard knocked the cooler off of the table. Ate my chips and hotdog buns. So I get up and clean up the carnage and throw the cooler on top of my truck, happy that they didn't nab my cinnamon rolls. All night long they were coming in, babies with momma and cleaning up. Kept me awake all night. The darn things raided down by Frizzlefry's tent and snagged cookies, donuts and all kinds of other stuff. Last night, they would come in and we would go chasing them off. I was the last one to bed that I know of. I throw both coolers on top of the K5. We had a trash can full, mostly of bottles. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif A couple of minutes after I laid down, it sounded like a warzone. They hit the trash and tore into everything.

By the way, I'm not L.E.

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Pigs ate some of the food in our camp also. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

THem Dam pigs ate good in 1 HI FN K5's camp them pigs got his tri-tip...Gee I think bacon would go well with bacon don't you...mike

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

LMAO!!!!!

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Friday night when they were keeping me awake, I was thinking how nice it would of been if I had a couple of flash bangs. Might of woke up the whole neighborhood, but we then could of gone back to sleep and not worry about the evil pig cong again.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Get any pic's for all of us who couldn't make it ???? Sounds like y'all should have had yourselves a pig roast !! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

NoSmog73 and Tori already have some pics up. I left my camera at home.

10. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

you guys musta had a blast out there. pig raid, LMAO....

ARQ.

11. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

in my campsite (same one as 1FNHIK5) the pigs ate tri-tip, doritios, animal cookies, cheetos, and i think my cinnamon rolls!!!
    the girls that were not far from us just had grapes left when they woke up.....lol. isnt that F'ed up? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

oh well, now we know why they are called pigs...lol

we need a plan for next year!!!

later, todd

12. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I agree with todd... we need a plan for next year.

Those friggin pigs outsmarted Big Dawgs... and stole all our food while we were passed out.

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

13. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I got a plan and it doesnt involve keeping any pigs alive. They raided out site ate our steaks and everything. Damn pigs.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I wonder if flash bangs would be out of the question? I think I have something of a rough idea for next year, I'll have to contact my confidential "Unofficial Blazerfest Armorer" and pick his brain.