Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazerphobia???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Aug 20, 2004.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ok, so right now im driving my corsica and my blazer is 2 hours away in my dads pole barn. Everyday I seem to see about 4 new k5s!!! its insane. I guess i just miss my baby, ill be picking her up tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyone else have blazerphobia? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i see mine everyday,but i hate seeing one bigger than mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

blazerphobia would technically mean you have a fear of blazers.

4. boggerless

i think he means seeing blazers when he doesn't have his. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I enjoy a break from mine. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. boggerless

YEA RIGHT, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifyou know you look out the window every chance you get like i do. i love my trucks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. jekquistk5

Yeah i ment just not having my k5!!

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Blazerphobia= When you look out your rearview mirror and all you can see is a set of 44" swampers and a D60

9. jekquistk5

I have had something similar to that but it was an f350 with 46" baja claws, and i was in my car /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya! Every so often, I get the urge to burn my K5 to the forkin ground, if you haven't had that feeling then you haven't owned your truck very long... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya! Every so often, I get the urge to burn my K5 to the forkin ground, if you haven't had that feeling then you haven't owned your truck very long... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    exactly

Or....
    How about when you get a newer vehicle? I just got a '98 GMC dually for work with the injected vortec 454 & nv4500. It gets better mileage than my K5, is easier to drive, handles way better, rides a million times smoother, I can actually talk on the cell phone from the lack of boggers and flows, A/C rocks in it!....I could go on. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I hardly drive the K5 anymore. can't wait when I get a '01-02 Dodge CTD with full leather, loaded /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif....I'll throw rocks at the old blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

12. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

that is just sad rjf /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

nothing I enjoyed more than driving my 75,

on another note...if you could hear your swampers over your motor..you need some louder exaust for your 406, the only time I ever remember hearing my tsl's is when I blew the 350 and coasted till the truck stopped on it's own. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I still dont get your bling and your hate for your truck, differnt tires, aftermarket ac, softride springs, and a carpet kit, dash cover and a little time on the body and interior and she would look and ride nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

a well I will always have my memories /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

13. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

how long did it look like that? 10 15 min?

14. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Man two hours I wish!!! I have been in Kuwait for 6 months and cant wait to hear and drive my rig again!!! I need to hear a Flowmasters to with some power behind it!! be home in October for 3 weeks whoo hoo!! anyone want to make a Yuma dunes trip in october 12-novmeber 1 time frame? looking forward to the gas prices too but it sure is worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I gotta agree that I sometimes love to hate my K5. I have adulterous thoughts about modified Rubicons, no rust, better mileage,etc. Then I think they're like arsholes and elbows, everyones got one(a Jeep that is). And then I dump more money in the old Blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

16. jekquistk5

There are sometimes i dont like driving the blazer, high gas prices and 10mpg and im a broke ass college student. Just doesn't work out.

17. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    that is just sad rjf /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

nothing I enjoyed more than driving my 75,

I still dont get your bling and your hate for your truck, differnt tires, aftermarket ac, softride springs, and a carpet kit, dash cover and a little time on the body and interior and she would look and ride nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

a well I will always have my memories /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Do all that and it's still a 1985 blazer. Noisy, gas drinking, squeeky, badly sealed, rough riding, old blazer regardless of what shape the paint and interior is in.

[ QUOTE ]
    on another note...if you could hear your swampers over your motor..you need some louder exaust for your 406, the only time I ever remember hearing my tsl's is when I blew the 350 and coasted till the truck stopped on it's own. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    You had radials, try boggers, they're about 15 times louder. I can hear the dual 40's just fine but combined with the howl from the tires and the mufflers it just sounds like noise after driving it for a while.

Counting down the days to getting an '02 Dodge CTD, dump a little cash in it and 350HP, 800ftlbs, ATS tranny upgrades, full billet exterior, black leather, tinted windows, 4" lift on 33" BFG M/T's on weld torque locks and my 14" welds on 33x15.50 sx's, 10 chrome shocks /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif .... The K5 couldn't touch that in it's wildest dreams. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    The CTD combined with my '98 dually work truck and the K5 will be doing some hardcore dust collecting. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

You guys havent driven a knocking 6.2, with bad sealed windows houling if they are up, and motor loud as hell if their down. then no carpet/deadener makes it real loud...I cant wait till i get some TSLs or somethin /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif The nice thing about a loud truck, you never accidentily hit the starter while its running becuase your not sure if it is or not...
    I do that with my Blazer all the time I think a pipe inplace of the muffler will fix that though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. jekquistk5

You guys should see my buddies lincoln. 1972 Lincoln Markv with a 460 and open headers... Yum i love the taste of lead
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif That thing is loud and leaky(windows seals, but its all original besides the headers)