Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

blazers in pa where ya at?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by new2k5, Jan 5, 2003.

1. new2k5

new2k5 1/2 ton status

i am looking for blazer owners in south east pennsylvania i know of some local spots and hope to make it up to paragon more once i get some mods done. all my buddies are still into jeeps and dont understand /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm in central PA, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. new2k5

new2k5 1/2 ton status

sounds fairly close. i am located right where chester berks and lancaster counties meet. have you been to paragon? i used to go to blackwood and lavelle before they were shutdown. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif rausch creek should be open by spring /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif i also go up to bald eagle state forest alot they have some decent forest roads you can camp along. thanks for the reply we gotta wheel sometime. josh /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

im in bagor.its right in between allentown and stroudsburg on the map.opnly about 1 1/2 hours from paragon so not too far for me to go.i went to paragon for the ok fall crawl they put on in september.i was only runnin 2 wheel drive so i ran with the stock class but i still had a good time.im currently collecting parts as money comes to change everything to 3/4 ton.get my tires next week.

5. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm about 40 miles west of State College. I've never been to any parks, I just mostly wheel close to home in the woods and stuff. Not too many friends that like to wheel and I mostly just do a little "light" wheeling by myself when I get the time.

6. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I'm in Gettysburg. Click on the link in my sig and you can check out our club. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 86 4door

86 4door Registered Member

hey, i live in pottstown PA. sounds like iam close to you, i have a 86 k30 crew cab. were do you live? i am very interested in the local wheeling spots your talking about.

8. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Hi new2k5.........I live near Quakertown, Pa. that is south of Allentown. Camping and wheeling sounds great. Leo and I are new to this and would love to make some wheeling buddies in our area. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

K5's R Cool----light wheeling in the woods is just what Leo wants to be able to do. He hunts, fishes and I like to hike. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Chulisohombre-----We used to live in Bangor. You know that business on RT 512 that is a Gas Station, Gun Shop, and Bar all in one place? Are they still in business. Just curious. Used to go there. Wouldn't want to get anyone mad at me that goes there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Wayne and Donna----have to keep in touch. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

hi 86 4door..........missed your reply. same here. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Mike (emmittology) is in PA....bumping this thread so he'll see it in the morning.

11. new2k5

new2k5 1/2 ton status

wow lots more people than i thought. i would like to get together and wheel with ya's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i am about 20 min from pottstown. the spots i know are probaly too tight for a crew cab /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I am in NJ, but I am DOWN with Wayne, Jim, Ryan, and Matt from PA. They all sweat my K5.

13. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Yep, I am from PA North East though.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I live in Masury, OH now but its a stones through from Hermitage, PA.. If you're out this way, look me up!

14. new2k5

new2k5 1/2 ton status

i hope to organize a meet and greet pa light trail ride/barbaque/campin thing once i get a few bugs worked out with my k5 hopefully at bald eagle state forest in centre county. since its in the middle of the state i figure it should be within reasonable distance for everyone. i'll keep ya posted /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

cool, thats not too far from me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif