Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blazers suck

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thetractorcj5, Feb 11, 2003.

1. thetractorcj5

thetractorcj5 Registered Member

All blazers suck especially the ones that are red and black. I could drive circles around them in my Tacoma and when my jeep is done I will drive over them. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you gonna last long

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Perhaps you should go and join TTORA or JU then since you are so awesome and can drive around us all. Grab a clue. Nobody here gives a crap what you wheel. If you have a Heep and Yota and it's built right and well, then that's what matters. So instead of running your mouth post up what you got. We all here can appreciate a nice truck despite of make. If you need help, despite being a GM board people here know their stuff. We all use the same trails when we go out, the ones being closed all the time. So how about learning about how to help the sport instead of wasting time like this and acting like a fool...

4. thetractorcj5

Man you guys get mad real quick. I'm just trying to bust my buddies balls on here. They both drive Blazers and are always talking about this site but I dont know what there screen names are

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Don't know your friends names,LOL

some friends /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Jeremy

All the cool stuff is "Built not Bought"

6. thetractorcj5

their names on the board

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Bustin a buddy is one thing, pulling a Buttman is another.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. thetractorcj5

they probably won't see this anyways. What are you people doing up at this time of the morning?

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

So this was your idea of finding your buddies?????

Just like your Tacoma, you could have done better but went about it the wrong way,LMAO!!!!!

I would think (and how common sense is rare) that something like Hey J. Smith from Mytown, USA. you suck or hey this is I. A. putzs.

-Jeremy

10. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

unreal.. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If Heeps are so great, how come y'all gotta use Chevy parts to build them into something trail worthy ??????????????

12. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Well said Steph /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Man you guys get mad real quick. I'm just trying to bust my buddies balls on here. They both drive Blazers and are always talking about this site but I dont know what there screen names are

[/ QUOTE ]
    Apparently you missed the New York Times Bestseller, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and instead delved into the literary bomb, "I'm a Dumba** and I Can Prove It in 5 Seconds or Less." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyway, y'all might want to go about and get learnt in the ways of the world before stepping in and announcing things to the world. What y'all have done here is sort of like stepping into a crowded Hip Hop club and announcing you're from the local chapter of the KKK and y'all are recruiting members. Not exactly a smarter move than Custer's Little Big Horn.

14. Rusty68

Rusty68 1/2 ton status

Anyone wanna help me with swapping some Toyota axles in my 68??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Mine's red and gray, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

John

16. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Registered Member

This post has given me a great idea. What do you guys think. I whould swap out my 300hp 350 for a Toyota 4 cylinder. I could get the optional Briggs and Straton header and exhaust. Man that would be cool. YEAH RIGHT!

Look dude, no one want's to bash you, but you brought it on yourself. If you have a nice ride, then post a pic o f it. But don't jump on our site and bash us. It's just not cool!

17. Rusty68

Rusty68 1/2 ton status

Since your goin for the briggs engine, may I suggest one of those ricer fart tube mufflers, and some neon lighted nerf bars? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif All jokes aside though, everything has a place, and there are places for Toyotas to. I would trade you gas mileage in a second. But we are all 4x4 enthusiasts so brand bashing anywere is not cool!

18. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Registered Member

Hey I've owned a 95 Tacoma and there great little trucks. Just that the IFS and 4cyl limit you to what you can do. But they are nice, and I wouldn't mind owning one just to bash on.

19. Mikeyg79

Mikeyg79 Registered Member

lol.. beating on trucks... I drive a 3/4ton HD Chevy.. just had to send these pics to this thread. Anyone want a convertable Ram50
    Ram50
    or a convertable ranger?
    Ranger

20. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

This is just a joke post. I dont want to post uptight BS. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif