Changing out my steering stabilizer tonight, I noticed my left front axleshaft missing a cap off the u joint and the ear is all deformed. I guess this happened last month and I hadn't noticed it til today. So, we have: 1 trip through the mud pit at the 4wd Jamboree unscathed 1 trip through same mud pit, lost both right side axles and joint 1 trip out wheelin' and lost hte other side stub and joint So, what we have here is two outings and two failures of axleshafts/joints. I'm so fed up with this front axle that I wouldn't fix it if laketex's bbq wasn't this weekend and I didn't want to do a little wheelin. Moral of the story is that 38" TSLs, heavy right foot, and a 3/4 ton front do not agree with each other, even if it's open. Thank God the almighty '60 is in the backyard.