Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bling bling

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, May 7, 2004.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i just got my new plugs put it my ears! 2ga (1/4") black glass single flare plugs. [​IMG] a little bigger than that... thats a 6mm.

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

plugs...were they leaking?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    plugs...were they leaking?

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Wowwwwwwwww

That's one skinny neck

I wouldnt mind getting the aft end of a .45ACP made into an earring..... course I'd have to pierce my ears

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Holy chicken necks Batman....speaking of Batman... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

What did you guage up from? Whats your goal? Post it here to start a discussion again? Oh and everyone read the pretty watermark saying not to do what hes doing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cool, now you have somewhere to hang the "I'm gay!" sign.

lol! kidding!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

8. muddysub

yea thats not me in the pic, im not skinny. lol i started at 12 then went to 10 skipped 8 to go to 6 then 4 now 2. ill probably stop at 0.

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cool,how big are you going?my friend kirk's are a little bigger i'm not sure how much though.don't get to crazy or you'll be stuck with holes you might not want ten years from now.plastic surgery is exspensive. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.giflike some of my tattos.old school junk thats gonna cost a fortune to cover.i'm hoping to get a sleave this summer. it looks cool though. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. muddysub

yeah i might get my nautical stars on my forearms filled in this weekend.. my goal is about 0-00. my friend has 1/2"ers and theyre awesome but i dont want to go that big. and i have a bunch of tattoos planned its just waiting on money... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd stay off the arms with further tattoos for a bit. I have no arm tattoos and am working on some very special(emotionally) pieces for that. Just my opinion, better to get your first few in the form of back or leg or something not so out there.

12. muddysub

yea ive got stuff planned for my legs too. i wanna flame one of them from my ankle to just below my knee, solid black flames.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

you guys are weird. I have never wanted to alter my body like that. Even if I could get it done for free I wouldn't do it. I mean really, I've seen a LOT of tats... and I have yet to see a single one that doesn't just come off as being dumb as hell 20 years after the person gets it. Sure its fine when you're single and young and think you're cool, but once you're old they are just lame.

anyway, maybe I'm just weird in that Im perfectly happy with how my body is already...

to each their own i guess.

j

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Tats are cool but if I ever was stupid enough to wait and pay the $$$ to have a 1/4" hole in my ear I'd slap myself in the face for not getting out the Dewalt and a drill bit and doing it much sooner. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

While I was at it I'd probably write freak on my head with a magic marker...backwards of course so I could see it in the mirror.

Then I'd probably take the same drill and do everyone a favor and just drill a hole in my head.

15. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

I bought an ORD crossover Kit and box brace instead of getting my next tat, think it was worth it???? i do. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Good Lord, thank God You didn't have to get a butt plug.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yea thats not me in the pic, im not skinny. lol i started at 12 then went to 10 skipped 8 to go to 6 then 4 now 2. ill probably stop at 0.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friends son has a 00. It's where he says he will stop. Actually looks ok. I was down to a 6, was gonna do to a 2, but stopped and went back to a 12. It was too hard with the second hole in the lobe, and I wanted to keep it.

18. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you guys are weird. I have never wanted to alter my body like that. Even if I could get it done for free I wouldn't do it. I mean really, I've seen a LOT of tats... and I have yet to see a single one that doesn't just come off as being dumb as hell 20 years after the person gets it. Sure its fine when you're single and young and think you're cool, but once you're old they are just lame.

anyway, maybe I'm just weird in that Im perfectly happy with how my body is already...

to each their own i guess.

j

[/ QUOTE ]
    I should have kept my mouth shut, but I agree with what he said. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

19. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you don't work out do you? cuz thats altering your body also. for the same reason to make people look. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

20. muddysub

this is better [​IMG]