Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bling bling

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Aug 4, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i was just on my way home and i passed some dude in a green impala..early 70's...with 20" rims that spin when you dont move. those things are funny as hell! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i think theyre cool as hell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have seen those they are funny /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i think theyre cool as hell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Put down the crack pipe. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

they're called spinners....most of those things would buy u a mildly built BBC...usually in the $4200+ range

NITRO

6. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

There is a song about them. I believe it is called "Ridin Spinnas" If you want to torture friends or guests go to Kazaa and DL it. It is like like 6 min long and unbearably painful to listen too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Or see if this works..

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

BUWAHAHAH that song is funny as hell!! they drive me nuts..think they put some cool rims on there car and they are the [I love Jeeps]! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I think they are pretty ingenious. Latrell Spreewell was the first person to "design" or "make" them, I think.

You wnat to hear a funny song? Download "Colt 45" -- Afroman

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif colt 45 and two zig zags baby thats all we need. ridin spinners by 36 mafia. its an ok song. spinners are perty cool i think. cool thing if yer into the bling bling factor. won't ever buy em unless i have gobs of money. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

The only thing that concerns me about them is they look like the car is moving when its not. Say if you see it out of the corner of your eye or an elderly person sees them it could cause someone to slam on their brakes thinking "spinner dude" is pulling out of a driveway or something...

I guess it is a lot better then "woo woo" exhaust options. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess it is a lot better then "woo woo" exhaust options. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not better than THIS "woo woo" option /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Those things are retarded and gay as can be. I saw a parent at my site with a set of them. You can't tell if a person is not moving or moving at times. Not even just older folks can have problems. I was thrown the first time I saw them.... I saw a set of them for sale at a place here, $1000 each, on sale.... that's big bucks to look that stupid....

14. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

put a set of those on a lexus once...cool concept, but still lame as hell but wouldnt you love to be the rich [I love Jeeps] who thought it up?

15. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

502? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

umm... yea... dubz... umm... okay...

I saw this beat up crummy looking dented, soft top ripped to hell Isuzu Amigo on I-25 North of Denver tonight... paint didn't match at all, front end was all beat up... but holy [I love Jeeps], that thing had some farkin nice rims and was lowered... the guy driving it didn't look too comfortable either, prolly has no seats... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I saw a mini van the other day, it was lowered with the rims that stick out... paint was peeling all to hell n crap... but he had nice rimz...

maybe I should get some nice chrome rims for my Exploder and I won't have to worry about doing anything else to it because it'll have the rims... Although it's close enough now, my stereo rocks the neighborhood but I need to replace the stock speakers instead of just the subz... and I have STICKERS... stickers galore... tomorrow I'm gonna affix my Beaver Patrol sticker /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif