Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bloody Knuckle

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Catman, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Catman

Catman Registered Member

Hey folks,
    I just checked on my membership which I updated last month. Every thing appears good but I still can't get in the the Bloody Knuckle forum. So what gives????? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You have to be a paying member to use the Bloody Knuckle /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey folks,
    I just checked on my membership which I updated last month. Every thing appears good but I still can't get in the the Bloody Knuckle forum. So what gives????? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Punch a brick wall.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

No, seriously, you need to be a paying member to access.. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Catman

Catman Registered Member

I've been a paying member for over a year now. I guess someone with "pull" read this as I can now get into the forum. As for punching a brick wall......I've been teaching martial arts for over 25 years....bring on the wall!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif