Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bloomsburg 4x4 jamboree Pictures...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Donna, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

These are the pics we have. Drew should have a video to post once he get's with his friend. Let us know what you think. There are 2 books so take a look at both.

http://community.webshots.com/album/17558338VDAiftOHbS

<font color=yellow>In God's eyes, All life is equal.
    We honor nature,We honor ourselves.</font color=yellow>

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Cool pics!! Thanks for sharing [​IMG]
    I wish I could've made it, but next year :)
    Boss

89' 1 TON of FUN K5

3. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Cool pics!! Are you guys coming up for the show on the 28th-29th in Canfield, OH???

Also, did you see any of our clubs memebers?(IN TOO DEEP)

<font color=green>MIKE</font color=green> - "Hukd on fawnics,werkd fer me!"
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>
    <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Emmettology 101 on 07/17/01 10:02 AM.</FONT></P>

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Hey Mike!!! Get ahold of Wayne and talk to him about the show. I'm sure we could all have a blast.

<font color=yellow>In God's eyes, All life is equal.
    We honor nature,We honor ourselves.</font color=yellow>

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I was there friday-sunday so I have a bunch of pictures too. I need to set up one of those album things and upload mine. Did you guys watch the 12:30 monster truck show? I think I got my money's worth with the rollover and Gravedigger barely saving it. I think I got one picture with two jeeps that had In Too Deep stickers on them. That was a cool TJ in the Mudder Trucker's booth. The JD's off road people had they're yellow coil-over CJ7 and they're Crusher (I got to sit in it, its pretty much a huge ATV) and on friday night I saw that camo K30 from this year's TTC crusing around. It was a good show and I plan on attending next year, only this time I'll buy the weekend pass. I cant afford $18 a day [​IMG] to get in!</font color=blue>

6. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Next year I am going to enter my truck in both Bloomsburg and Carlisle. Not to show it, more or less, just to hang out and drive around the infields. And do more advertizing for this site. It seems like a better time is had that way.

7. Chris Demartini

<font color=blue>Yeah next year I'll park inside. My truck just sat in the lot the whole time I was there. I'll also be smart and make hotel reservations before the end of this year. I made the reservations for this year back in march (like a dumb@$$) so I had to stay 22 miles away in Conyngham (I think). Aside from my soft top windowframe ending up in my lap in and busting my passengers side shock (both before I made it to PA) I had no mechanical issues in over 400 miles of driving. It was fun, I cant wait until next year.</font color=blue>

8. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Cool. I will have to get up with you on how to get a motel in town for these events.

9. Chris Demartini

<font color=blue>When I figure out how I'll pass it on. Seems the earlier you make reservations the closer you can stay, so I'll make mine this fall so I dont have to stay 22 miles away next year.</font color=blue>

10. BIGDEAL

BIGDEAL Registered Member

Those are some great pics! Looks like every one had alot of fun. The big yellow blazer looks good! Maybe I'll get to go some day!

11. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Try posting your pics in an online album at webshots.com. That is who we use for all of our pictures. They are real easy to use. Wish we would have known you were there, that would have been cool for all of us to get together. Maybe next year.

<font color=blue>In God's eyes, All life is equal.
    We honor nature,We honor ourselves.</font color=blue>

12. Chris Demartini

<font color=blue>I do have them on webshots, its posted somewhere. I told Wayne to look for my truck because he wanted to look at my brakes, but it was in the parking ocean so he didnt find it. Mabye next year. Judging by the similarity of our pictures we probably walked right past eachother sometime on Saturday! [​IMG] [​IMG]</font color=blue>