Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bloomsburg, CK5 rig spotted, yours?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Jul 13, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Saw a white K5 with the CK5 Built Not Bought sticker on the fenders when I went to Bloomsburg show today, just wondering who it was. Lots of nice trucks, lots of trailer queens of course. Air bagged Super Duty that the bottom of the rockers was over my shoulders(I stand 5'11"). When he put it up the splines on the driveshaft extended to the limit. Sick to see the 46" Claws and 49" Iroks, actually within 30 seconds of spotting the Iroks somebody bought them and they loaded them in some slightly lifted rig.

2. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

That was 84k5BD

I was there yesterday and saw TONS of nice K5's and burbs, but no CK5 stickers /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My wife even wore her shirt and I told her at LEAST one persone will come up and ask who she was...but noone!!

Anyway....I was a little upset because they didnt have the RockKrawl like they did at Anderson SC last year.

The main reason we went was because my son LOVES trucks/monster trucks...So he had a great time...then I dropped him off and grandma/grandpas till X-mas /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BTW- I talked to Bob (84K5BD) at the show yesterday, and that 455 was soundin' Saaa---weeet!!!!

Rob

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I was drooling when I saw 455 on the fender /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. See the Copper colored RamJet powered K5? Show queen but man that thing was sweet. Was hard to not jump in and try to take it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Ramjet 350 backed by a SM465.

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i saw that nice rice and the in side was wraper in leather nice and classy i had on my ck5 t-shirt

5. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

that was me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i was looking around to see if anyone else from the board made it there didn't see any other CK5 stickers. i met rob(yeild2me) on saturday which was cool but no one else. maybe next year we can all have some kind of get together at the show. i got alot of pics. that i'll have to put up.

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I would have stopped but I Didn't see you around and my buddy and his girlfriend wanted to keep walking, more like my buddy's girl did and his leash got real tight. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif