Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bloomsburg Pa 4wheel show

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Udy, Jul 1, 2000.

1. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the Bloomsburg Pa 4wheel Jamboree next weekend. Its the 13th show there. I've been to 4 or more of them. This is a must go show! See-ya there! A few of us are leaving the Rochester NY area Friday afternoon. Should take 4.5 hours.

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I WAS gonna go but when i called to get a hotel room, they were all gone [​IMG] and my dad didn't want to camp out. However, i will (hopefully, if my truck is operational at that time) be at Thunder on the Beach in October in Wildwood NJ. It's a cool show, not as big as Bloomsburg though. Here's the truckworld.com coverage of last fall's event http://www.truckworld.com/Shows-Events/99-fall-wildwood/wildwood-fall99.html. i went last year but with my dad and his truck because my truck blew the motor going to the trails the week before [​IMG] but i'm gonna go this year if my truck is able</font color=blue>

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I am not going this year but some of my friends are. Keep an eye out for a fews guys with IN TOO DEEP Off-road Club windshield stickers!

Mike [​IMG]
    1982 GMC Jimmy - <font color=green>Emmett</font color=green>
    http://emmett.coloradok5.com

5. Udy

Udy Registered Member

I cant believe more people are'nt going. Anyway, i'll look for the "in too deeps". I'll have my '91 blue/white topless Blazer with a skyjacker sticker on the windshield.

6. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Hey Udy,
    Were you in Henrietta for the fireworks on the 4th? I seen a blue & white topless Blazer parked on Crimson Bramble at a house with a bunch of lifted Dodge's. If that was your truck, It's cool as hell!

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

7. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Yaeh, that was I! The Dodge people did'nt want the my Chevy in the driveway! Were all members of Mudnuts. Meetings are at the Henrietta town hall every first monday of the month at 8pm. Check out the web site (www.mudnuts.org). Stop by the shop (Tufftruk) somtime (behind Aliance Garage door- near the 1/2 dollar). What do you drive. I'll keep an eye out for you.

8. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Now that I checked your profile, I think you put a windshield in my black '89 winter blazer back a few months! I think I shot the [censored] with you for a while about your blazers. Tufftruck actually recomended your shop to do the windshield. Feel like doing one for the '91? its got a buck of stone chips.

9. bart

bart Registered Member

Hey, if any of y'all are passing through the wilkes barre area on saturday or sunday between 9-5 stop by the Giants Despair Hillclimb in Wilkes Barre (laurel run)...it's the oldest organized race in america I'm told...my company is sponsoring it, and I am running all the technical stuff for the event...about 70 competitors, all running up the 1.25 mile hill, some hitting around 150 in parts...lots of crashes/slides/spins...if you've never seen one, you have to..
    just a diversion if anyone is passing through...directions...rt 81, wilkes barre (PA rt 309), south 309 to Northampton Street (follow signs to laurel run.. can't miss it)
    sorry for taking so long.

go to: www.giantsdespair.com for info!

Bob

10. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Yeah that's me. I'd be glad to put a shield in that Blazer, that would give me more time to drool on it.Let me know when you want to do it! It would cost a little more this time because I wouldn't want to put a scratched one n it like we did your winter ride. Does it have an antenna in it?

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

11. Udy

Udy Registered Member

No antenna. Maybe in the next two weeks, before the Canfield OH show is at the end of the month. I'll give a call or stop by sometime to schedule it. I think I have insurance coverage for this one.

12. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Just wanted to report on the Bloomsburg PA 4Wheel Jamboree! It was awesome! Weather was perfect (Friday and Saturday). Lots of nice Blazers (jimmys). I only saw one person with a ColoradoK5 sticker (Saturday night-big two-tone beast (1 headlight out)! I can't bitch though, I have not bought one yet either. My "check is in the mail" though. The Colorado K5 Logo will be displayed proudly for the Canfield OH 4wheel Jambo. at the end of the month! We need to all display the ColoradoK5 logo in order to make those jeeps really "undertand" theres a higher (V8) power-K5 Blazer/Jimmy! "This aint no yuppie SUV!" Hows that for a logo!
    On another note, I hears rumors that this was the last 4wheel jamboree in Bloomsburg PA. I heard it may be moved to the Pocono Race track. Anyone heard about this?
    Hope to see many of you at Canfield OH!

13. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Hey Udy,

I will be in Canfield on the 29 and the 30th. I have a, well check it out here: http://emmett.coloradok5.com I will have my CK5 sitckers on the side windows. Keep an eye out for me!!! I am hoping to have my fuel problem sovled by then....

Mike [​IMG]
    1982 GMC Jimmy - <font color=green>Emmett</font color=green>
    http://emmett.coloradok5.com

14. Udy

Udy Registered Member

I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm sure I won't miss it! I am planning on building (for function) my '89. I have a 14 bolt and an DANA60 here with 4.10:1 gears. I like the chopped fenders. I may use that idea to not only improve my approach angle, but rid some rust too. See-ya there!