Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Blue Knight... if after 2 years of not having anything to do with that club

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by POWERMAD, Jan 15, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I would say it is a safe bet that I am not a member.
    Would you please remove/ delete my rig and info from your sites.
    Thanx

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

haha that guy is a chode

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Good luck.

I've been asking for two years and he still refuses to take my stuff off his site.

When we get all hot and bothered over here he will take the pics and info offline for a few days (long enough for you to check and see that it is gone) and then he will put it back up.

I think all of us should go attend his next meeting to discuss how thoroughly we need to kick his ass before his head pops out.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I think all of us should go attend his next meeting to discuss how thoroughly we need to kick his ass before his head pops out.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Good luck.

I've been asking for two years and he still refuses to take my stuff off his site.

When we get all hot and bothered over here he will take the pics and info offline for a few days (long enough for you to check and see that it is gone) and then he will put it back up.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be the only people that show up......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ] I agree..........so is there anyone on here who dosent agree?

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I am still shocked /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifthis fella is still at it? I mean if I recived such a warm welcome(not) I would NOT be around anymore at all, probly go wheel with the new yuppie SUV crowed or just stick to keeping my head in the sand???? i have never talked to the guy so I only know what I have read and as things look...again I would probly toss out my computer and go back to hangin out at the local parts house lookin fer buddies to wheel with /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

8. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I believe that when we all got together and formed that club that one of the requirements for membership was to attend a certain nuber of meetings and so forth throughout the year.
    I would think that 2 years worth of not attending any meetings, going on club runs, showing up for club events and blocking all e-mail would make me eligable for a non member.
    For those new to the drama let me point out that I was a member of our club, and just because a pic of my rig is on his club site does not mean that I endorse or support his site in any way.

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Mabe.....he likes you so much he is willing to break the rules for YOU? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

hehehehehe J/K
    Some day you guys are gonna have to tell me the whole story. I remember when we were forming the club formaly know as the Nor Cal Big Dawgs, that all you PNW folks were doing the same thing...then...POW BOOM KAPLUeeeee ya'll exploded..and up until recently I didn't think 'your club' was still alive, young Dr. Frankinstine...IT IS ALIVE
    Man I drank WAY too much coffeee today /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mabe.....he likes you so much he is willing to break the rules for YOU?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hmmmm.. I did pull him back out of that hole after he got stuck trying to follow us around in 2 wheel drive..
    Dammit why did I have to be behind him???
    I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about his back window, maybe if I would have just said nothing it would have shattered with the rock shower and he would be mad at me.

11. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

MAn why does everyone hate this guy? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    MAn why does everyone hate this guy?

[/ QUOTE ] Because none of us share his reality... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

I mean what did he do or what does he do that makes everyone think he is crazy? I have never talked to him at all so i wouldent know. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Go to one of the meetings and find out for yourself, that is if you can get in, his meetings are pretty packed, standing room only in most cases... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that is if you can get in, his meetings are pretty packed, standing room only in most cases... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

You info has been removed from the member gallery as for Frank your info was removed awhile ago. including the logo.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Blue Knight... if after 2 years of not having anything to do with that

[ QUOTE ]
    You info has been removed from the member gallery as for Frank your info was removed awhile ago. including the logo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, nice little pic of your rig I found in this thread The Link. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Of course anyone who pimps FSC is a dumbass /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Actually im not pimping it Chuggernaut made it for me and I just keep the FSC in it. It is the least I can do for the work he did.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Actually im not pimping it Chuggernaut made it for me and I just keep the FSC in it. It is the least I can do for the work he did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You funny guy.................... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Lay down the crackpipe, open up a Webster's and seek life elsewhere chodboy /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I cant believe this is still going on...

Well over a year and there's still images on there...
    I just looked and i still see pictures of people i know have asked to be removed...

How Lame
    /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif