Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bluetooth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by santana, Jan 29, 2006.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Who else here has one? I got one for my phone and I've been having fun with it, it's awesome. I was talking on the phone earlier today and I had the set on my right ear and to my left there was a couple who had no clue I was on it and as I talked they prolly thought I was talking to myself and just when I figured they were freaking out I'd turn around so it'd bee seen and they'd just show a sigh of relief that they were not in the proximity of a psycho.:D

That's all..

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

my next phone will be bluetooth so i can sync it with my lap top and a headset.
    Grant

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My phone doesn't have it, but my PDA does. It is a greatr way to connect wirelessly and my next phone will have it.

4. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I've got one, and love it. I was always that guy that used teh wired handsfree even when i wasn't in teh car. I hate talking on my phone and holding it to my ear.

So wireless is awesome!

5. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

i have an s710a and i pretty much just use the bluetooth to send pictures/music and play games in the office without having to pay a for a multi media message, couldnt really justify spending the money on a headset i would get lost fast for the amoutn of time i spend talking on my phone

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Ive got my Blackberry hooked up to my Tom-Tom via Bluetooth. kinda cool, it even pulls the phone book. Makes a good hands free kit for the car. The only problem is the direct connect screws up sometimes.

7. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

I use my bluetooth headset all the time. Its great for when im working. I can leave my phone in the van and still talk on it up on the line.

8. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

my nokie and iPaq have bluetooth, cool to transfer stuff and wireless accesories for my wireless phone