Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Board member steps down.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Nov 25, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey Tony I hope all gets better soon I hate to see it but I know that you will bounce back reel soon...Mike

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Here is a copy of a pm I got from Tony..

hey Dan,
    Sorry for the delay of the website, my intension were good but I am not able to continue to host or maintain the website. I belive the site will be up for atleat the next month. Infact due to some life changes(to the bad and getting worse) I just cant see myself participating in this club. Let me be very clear that this is the best club I have belonged to and i am very sad to have to leave. I just dont feel that I have anything to contribute to the club, and my current situation is very depressing. I have often felt bad because of all the outtings that I cant attend. In addition My 75 k5 is for (sniff, sniff) sale, and so is my porsche.
    I am going to get the site up as it is and try to keep up with the clubs ongoings and hope I will be able to get together with you guys once I get back on my feet.
    I still log on to ck5 and check our message board but havent been able to respond to any of the messages because im not a paid member.

In short life sucks for me right now, If you can let the group know with my regrets i would appericate it.
    NCBD has a great bunch of people and hope to see this club progress as it has.

Thanks Dan, and keep up the great job you are doing. You got my vote for next years Prez...

Tony
    a.k.a Xplosuv

I wish Tony the best and hope he gets back on his feet soon... Dan

3. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Tony I do hope things work out for the best and that you are able to come back to the club when you get back on your feet.

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hey Tony hope thing work out in the long haul! Keep your chin up there is good fortune around every corner!
    Bill