Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

boarding up the doors. finally.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazeonchevy, Jul 30, 2006.

1. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

Jan 13, 2006
    well after driving the blazer around for a month or so i figured out i needed some locks on the doors and tailgate. wasnt really that necessary because it looks like crap and the only thing i was worried about people stealing was the gas can in the back because the gauge doesnt work. but i guess i was wrong because i went to a friends house and parked on the street. not really a great neighborhood... and left it for a few hours. came back and the cupholder was thrown on the pass. side floor. and my blinker was on?????:confused: ... all my chit was thrown around.. there was nothing of value in the truck.. the most expensive thing in it was the maglite or the gascan. but i think it was a guy i know because he got pissed off at me and my friends and left the place. and hes too much of a little b!tc# to steal anything or mess anything up.:haha: hahah.. well anyways i got locks for the doors from my uncles old truck w/ a matching key. and ordered the lock for the tailgate from lmc.after all i need to take every precaution because i might get a radio next week!!!!!!:haha: