Pics coming tomorrow, it's too dark to take any right now. I cleaned all the crap out of it, chucked the old seats, and retained a bunch of wood pieces for patterns. Poured a can of SeaFoam down the valve cover, and into the cylinders; the motor actually turns over now! I tried to lower the stern drive do I could change the oil in the lower unit, but the trim mechanism wasn't working. The motor's oil was black, but no water What I expect to accomplish tomorrow: 1) troubleshoot trim system to lower the stern drive 2) finish sweeping out the inside of the boat 3) change the oil, inspect the drive unit Parts on the way: New gauges; speedo, tach, water pressure, oil pressure, fuel level Fuel sending unit to go with my new plastic 12 gallon fuel cell Ignition switch 4-switch gang panel with 10 amp circuit breakers rocker switch for trim system What needs to be done soon: Get the wood floor dried out so I can lay some layers of glass down Figure out what kind and how many seats I need to put in shoot the top of the boat with a urethane primer minor glass/bondo work to the hull I'm on track so far for my memorial day goal! I've been thinking of some names, and right now I'm thinking "Terry Dolly" Terry Dolly is the nickname of my mom's cousin Teresa. She passed yesterday with complications to lung cancer. I was still on my way home with the boat. I've only seen Teresa a handful of times, but she was great family to be around, and loved being out on the boat.