Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bobby Labonte and Terry Labonte

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5ntexas, Mar 12, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Bobby Labonte and Terry Labonte used to live in my house. I found out by my neighbor has lived there for like 30 years and knew them when they were building race cars. Terry was the driver and Bobby and his dad, and Terry built the cars. They built my garage too is what I think my neighbor said. i dunno. But thats kickass. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Can't wait till then. Later.

jacob

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bobby and Terry who? Oh wait, I know this Bobby Labonte guy. He's the driver that only wins every so often at Atlanta, but nowhere else. But who's this Terry guy? Didn't recognize the car either. I knew he drove a yeller car and used to do pretty good, but when did he repaint the car? Never seen it.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifoh please. so he got lucky the year he won the championship?????? riiiiiiight. just happen to do good most of the time. all pure luck. yup bubba yer right. oh and terry also won a championship.ain't doin good now but still good nuff to be sponsored by a big brand AND still racing. I'll keep rootin for the hometown boys. so *finger* /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I knew I could get ya going. Just messin with ya. Wish they would win more though, I like them. Unfortunately these days, when there's a wreck you don't hear that a Bodine was in it, it was a Labonte. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Thats cool, are you going to the race in Ft.Worth?
    2 More Weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

several years ago I actually served Bobby Labonte breakfast. I worked at a Denny's restraunt that was inside of a Day's Inn hotel. Bobby and his crew were headed to Atlanta for the race. Bobby came in to the restraunt by himself dressed in jeans and a regular shirt. I waited on him....served him his breakfast and even carried on a casual conversation with him. I never even knew who he was until the owner of the building and hotel came and asked if I had gotten his autograph. But.......... I nearly got my @$$ kicked when I got home, Since I didn't know who he was and since I never got an autograph. Truly an experience I will never forget.

7. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Very cool! I have been a fan of the Labonte brothers for a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

no we're gonna hafta skip out on that race. need the money now but gonna be able to spend it at bristol which is where i'll be going. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif later.

jacob