Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Body damage and mud bog accident video

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Jul 13, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

2. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

that was very entertaining.. I'm really liking that orange tandem axle setup truck :bow:

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

bummer all that happened, well bummer to the new truck anyway

4. mountainexplorer

The guy with the new truck is kind of a cocky jerk. Other years he had a 90's Ford crew cab out there on Boggers. This year he showed up with this brand new Ford King Ranch. Me and a friend were sitting in the Truck Blazer waiting to go into the mud pit when my friend said "I hope someone smacks into him". And about 5 minutes later it happened.

The guy driving the Yellow Chevy though intentionally hit that other Chevy... and then intentionally backed into the reddish tandem axle Suburban. That guy should have been kicked out.

The car crush was right in front of our camp, and the driver/owner of the car is the one who started it. Everyone else just finished it.

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

wasnt that truck with the crew cab (that hit or tried pushing the stuck truck out) in the top truck challenge? so they are guys from your area.... I need to see what that guy did to put the crew cab on there.. as I am going to do that next year :bow:

guy that got his new truck hit... oh effen well.... bring it to a mud bash and ya wanna play ya gonna pay......

guy that stayed in his car while he let them flex on it is ummmm retarted......

the "Cool" guy that jumped onto the back of the car while the jeep was flexed on it.... is my hero... :haha:

thanks for the laughs though..... we used to have a mudpit like that but no more..... :crazy:

6. mountainexplorer

Yeah, the big yellow 4 door Chevy was one of the former Top Truck Challenge competitors. It was late in the day and I'm pretty sure he was really drunk and got the attitude that he was better than everyone or something and started running into people just to get a reaction from the crowd. I don't know how it was all resolved.

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

It looked like a bunch of drunk idiots to me. Retards.

8. mountainexplorer

Yep... there definitely were alot of people that fit that description. I think it was safe to say I was one of the few if not only person (that wasn't security and was over 21) that wasn't drinking.

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Ya, that's how it is for me too. I don't drink, but it seems like everyone around me does. The drunks at many of our local mud bogs do nothing but fight, crash, and want to look at bewbies... and have had many of them shut down.

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

round of pepsi... on me (i dont drink either! haha bunch a wussies around here)

11. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Ya, but I'm a hardcore wussy. :haha:

12. mountainexplorer

Yeah, but wussies are less likely to get themselves into trouble. :wink1: And can use money otherwise spent on alcohol on gas for trucks. :D

13. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Im with Allen and Branndon on this one, we go out to our local mudhole at about noon or so cause by 5 it is full of idiots that are drunk it is just an accident waiting to happen. Someday someone is gonna get killed out there and we will no longer have a mudhole to play in

14. mountainexplorer

They are seriously considering a big revision on the way they run things up there. It's a fun time, but the crowd is getting so big its hard to watch everyone. Peterson's 4-Wheel and Off-Road had an article about it this month... the Moyie Mud Bog... can't remember what page it was on.

I've been up there for a few years now, so I know what to expect.

15. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It's crap like this that the bunnie humpers use against us to close down our trails I know this was on private land but this stuff make us all look bad . Allen, Moyie is the "replacement" for Foster lake correct???

16. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Great footage.Don't think too much about the demo derby though...:doah:

17. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

X2.

18. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

fuken idiots

19. mountainexplorer

Moyie is the replacement for what was featured as "Kreijcis Mud Bog" in Peterson's which was in 2003. Same location, but Mike Kreijci isn't part of the staff/crew anymore. Foster Lake was in Oregon, and was replaced by the Mountain Mud Festival. It's much bigger.

20. tin man

tin man 1/2 ton status

Foster Lake was pretty big. I went down there about 10 years ago. My brother and I parked on the road and walked down to watch the carnage. It was pretty much the same deal. There were quite a few drunk bastards down there too. I saw a truck that looked very similar to the ranchero or el camino looking thing in the video. This guy was crocked. He went through the pit and came out the other side in a wheel stand. (almost landing on about 30 people who had to scatter.) I just don't understand why people have to get drunk to have a good time. All they do is screw up the good times for the rest of us.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006