Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

body lift bolts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Adrock, Feb 22, 2001.

1. Adrock

Adrock 1/2 ton status

Feb 17, 2000
    i am replacing my 3 inch body lift with a 1 inch body lift on my 88 Blazer. i am going to cut my existing pucks to 1 inch and go buy new hardware. now all my old hardware is all rusted and everything so what I need to know is, what size bolts will i need for all the body mount locations? i would like to use stainless, but it might get pricey. definately gonna use grade 8, but i am gonna use stainless if I can find it. if not, i will cope. but i need to know how long, how thick, everything about what i will need. washers, bolts, nuts, everything. I have new poly body mounts, but since i already have a 3 inch body lift i am gonna cut to 1inch, i dont want to waste money on a whole new kit, just the hardware. thanks.

a.k.a. Adrock
    88 Chevy Blazer FI 383
    Feel the Thunder
    [​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Adrock on 02/22/01 04:15 PM (server time).</FONT></P>