Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

body lift gone bad

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k20, Nov 5, 2003.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Cant believe this made it into teh good guys show, i wish i had gotten a pic of the whole truck but the body lift on this truck makes up for it. Link is http://community.webshots.com/user/1987k201 there should be 3 albums, it will be the newest, the suburban in my parts truck, i dont know if the body lift is up yet. Might as well make a shameless comment and say i got more pics of my truck in the bottom link /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

What some people will do to their trucks. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

omg, i dont care if that is solid 300m with grade 9 hardware, its the worst body lift i have ever seen!!! even on a show truck that is incredibly LAME.

j

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

would definetally appear the bed and the cab on that ford aren't the same height. It can't even be a show truck its rotted and just ugly from what I can see.

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

A real Clusterfuc /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

That is appaling I would never lift my body that way,
    but my suspension..........

7. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

did anyone else notice the nice shiny dual exhaust, and nice shiny shock bolts? and the welded piece of steel to lift the cab. it looks like it is just gonna flop over one way or the other /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thank you, this pic made my day.

edit: i just noticed the chickenwire bedfloor. o man, every time i look at it, it gets funnier.