Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

body lift

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TheGeneral, Jun 28, 2001.

1. TheGeneral

TheGeneral 1/2 ton status

Just got the inch lift in with new bushings. I am actually doing it tomorrow, but so excited I decided to see if the bolts would loosen or break tonight. All ten came free with less than 1 day of pre PB Blaster soaked. Good news, thought for sure, I'd be cuttin them out. Has anyone put a large capacity tank from JC Whitney in. I was thinking of doing this, but want to know if it sits lower that stock. Any info would be appreciated.

If you ain't hurt, you ain't playin' hard enough.

The General

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

look at the dimensions on your old tank vs the new tank, that will answer your q...

1974 Chevy Blazer Cheyanne. lots of plans for it....
    but it is on 33's now, with saggy old springs. i am in so cali if ya got any parts for me.

3. TheGeneral

TheGeneral 1/2 ton status

yea some common sense there, but anyone know of quality of tanks from JC whitney.

If you ain't hurt, you ain't playin' hard enough.

The General

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Mine has one, no problems, it's nice. But the big tank is pricey! JC Whitney is right down the street from my house, almost.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles