Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Body Mounts/Body Lift

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by daleearnhardt01, Mar 1, 2004.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Got a quick question Stephen....

Im going to be putting on your 1" body lift and new body mounts soon. Obviously Ill need new bolts but the rest of the hardware is real rusty too. Do you know where I can find the new stuff like the washers and whatever else is needed or is it as simple as going to Lowes and getting them? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i just installed a 1" body lift & daystar body bushings on my K5. i bought them from ORD & it came w/ all the body bolts, washers & nuts i needed.

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Awesome man. Anyways I already have the poly mounts that I bought from a member but they didnt have the hardware. Hopefully Stephen will be able to supply those for me /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Ill be throwing a lot of money at ORD here soon..hehe

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The body lift kit comes with the bolts and some of the washers, you may need to pick up some of the others at a hardware store, depending on what you have and what you need. None of it's too complex, so some fender washers from a hardware store should do it.