Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

body parts swap question...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jones, Jun 9, 2004.

1. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

will the doors and glass(back slider)interchange.from '76 k20 to '84 k10.by looking at them,i don't see any reason why they wouldn't,but i just wanted to check to be sure.difficulty level on door swap(1-10)

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

yep no problem on with fitting, door swap is probably around a 3 (by youself) if its manual window and 6 if its power /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yep no problem on with fitting, door swap is probably around a 3 (by youself) if its manual window and 6 if its power /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]yup,it's manual.pwr windows/door locks suck on 4x4's.besides,i've had my truck for 9mos.now and the key has't left the ignition since i bought it.i'm thinking about shaving the door locks.while i'm at it i may as well do a"push-button start and do away with the keys altogether.it's one less thing to lose /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifbut they don't leave the ignition,so i won't lose them,anyway.i just saved myself alot of work!anyway,thanks,man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif