Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Body Parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Chevy305, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Arms, Legs

:haha: No just playin,

I am looking (RUST FREE)both front fenders for a 81-87, Cowl hood, passenger door for the same years, radiator core support, rocker panels, cab corners (pickup), stepside rear fenders and the steps them selves. Also a rear bumper but doesn't have to be stock.

I would like to see pictures of these before considering purchase. Also you must be within driving distance from Franklin, Massachusetts.

2. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

mailing fenders and such other than rad supports and most bumpers is easy and not costly at all ground rate

i have whle 85 im parting alot of clean metal all except pass side door and rocker and corner, driver side and entire front clip is clean

couple minor dings in front leading edge next to headlamp bezels on pass side fender, but no rust on anything

good luck

3. Chevy305

can you post picks of the fenders?

4. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

uhmm well i could but only with real camera as i have no digicam cuz no one will trade me a working one for anything i have

would take like 2 weeks or so

thanks

5. Chevy305

do you have a camera on your cell phone?

all the pictures that I post are from my cell phone camera

6. 79silverado

79silverado Registered Member

I have a new aftermarket drivers side fender, zinc coated then primed, never had any paint on it. (ended up parting the truck before finishing ) Also have a original GM passanger side door mw/ml in great shape too. I put two pics up from right before I took the truck apart, since then they've been in indoor storage. Both are located in Chicopee MA, about 5 minutes from exit 5 on the pike.

attachment.php.jpg

attachment-1.php.jpg

7. Chevy305

Is that door power locks or power windows? I am looking for one with no power anything. Also can you take more pictures of the front fenders?

8. 79silverado

Truck's already apart, the only fender I have left is the new primered one. Its about what you'd expect, basically new. The inside is still the black/dk grey factory sealant, the outside sanded, coated and primered grey. Door is mw/ml - no power options what so ever. I live in southern RI so I wouldnt be out there anytime soon to take more pics of it (gas is too $$$ these days to make an extra trip just for that, then have to head out a 2nd time to meet up) I just keep the parts stored there from when I used to live in the area.

9. Chevy305

what brand is the fender from?

10. 79silverado

Honestly I dont have any idea anymore on what brand it came from. Its been hanging up in the garage for the better part of 2, going on 3 years now. There'd still probably still be a sticker on the inside of it, except I'm 130 miles away from it so I couldnt check that out very well. I can say its a good thick guage metal and not the tiawanese repop crap that dents if you lean against it or look at it funny, and that it went on very easy when mounted to the truck in that picture, only used 2 shims on the entire fender although that'd vary truck to truck.

11. Chevy305

sorry, my money has now gotten tied up in my broken suspention, and my credit card bill just came in. So maybe durring this summer, but I can't buy now.