Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Body Parts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87BrnRsd, Jan 26, 2004.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yes, this may be the wrong forum for this, and it is not as the name implies, but I do have some questions. I kow that since most of yall are into four wheeling, you probably have 4 wheelers (quads) too. Well, tonight I rolled my frineds kawasaki prarie 650 onto its side and did a little damage. It needs new front and rear racks, the plastic piece in front of the handlebars, and a new front fender. My question is, does anyone on here know of a place online maybe that sells these parts cheaper then the dealer? I know the dealer wants an arm and a leg for them, but also know that I need to get it fixed. If there is no place else to get them, I will just have to buy them from the dealer, and go on with it. Just hoping there is a cheaper place. Let me know. Thanks.
    -Harrison

2. Scrubby

Scrubby 1/2 ton status

When my brother laid down his ninja, we got parts from this place: cycle parts I don't know if they have quad parts, but they might. The service was good and they were fairly cheap compaired to the dealer.

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Thanks a lot. That site didnt sell atv parts, but it did give me a good listing of dealers around my area, that gave me a pretty decent price. Thanks.
    -Harrison