Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

body piercing, who has them?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Okiemuddog, May 3, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Since we were doing tatts I thought I would see who else out there has body piercings. I have; left ear two 14ga rings in my lobe and a 14ga industrial through my cartilage, right ear 14ga lobe ring, tongue 10ga, and I am waiting to get my eyebrow re-pierced after the first one rejected. I am also going to get an orbital done in my right ear.

For all the non-pierced out there here is a link to pictures of what we are talking about. BEWARE OF THE NATURE OF SOME OF THESE PICTURES IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. http://www.tribalectic.com/Gallery.asp

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Left nostral (Nose), a Prince Albert. If ya don't know what that is, I'm not tellin', and a pair of studs on each side of my head (No not the one with the long hair). Yes, I do get wierd looks going through metal detecters. Older folks working the dectecter don't understand it when I tell them I'm not wearing a belt buckle. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Okiemuddog

Yes I know what a Prince Albert is, man you got me beat. I don't think I could bring myself to let someone do that to me. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. The line I hate the most and get asked all the time is "did that hurt?" Yes it did, let me take a needle stab it through your skin and you tell me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

tounge, 8 gauge, and a 4 gauge bar sitting here waiting to go in, just gotta give it time till it streaches a little more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I used to live with a woman that worked at a Tatto/Piercing parlor. I had too be willing to get extream with her, but it was all worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Had my tounge peirced for 5 years but took it out about 4 years ago when everybody and their sister started doing it. Also had a 2 gauge in my ear for a long time, went down to an 8 gauge over time and finally took it out entirely a few months ago. Eyebrow peircings are OK on girls but I think they look silly on guys, although at one point I did consider it. Lip peircings make you look like a freakin idiot, IMHO.</font>

7. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

i wwnt to go get my tongue done at three different places, but none of them had their piercers working that day /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

then i spent the money i had saved for it, and i havent gotten around to it again. hopefully, ill have it done by summer time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm pretty boring...just two gold hoops in my left ear. Been there for 20 years now. I had a diamond stud there as well but it bothered me trying to sleep with it in...so I ditched it and just kept the two hoops.

Rene

9. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I just have 12 gauge curved barbells in each ear. Had my tongue done before but I got bored with it and took it out.

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

nothin yet as i just moved out 2 weeks ago but i wanna do my bottom lip, and both ears in a couple places. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have; left ear two 14ga rings in my lobe and a 14ga industrial through my cartilage, right ear 14ga lobe ring, tongue 10ga, and I am waiting to get my eyebrow re-pierced after the first one rejected. I am also going to get an orbital done in my right ear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Lord Man!!!!

12. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

LMAO!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

13. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Dayum! I got an education from that site /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Okiemuddog

[ QUOTE ]
    http://new.wavlist.com/movies/298/vegasv-pierce.wav

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

never liked the idea of pokin holes in myself for no reason... or payin $ for ornamentation.

j

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    never liked the idea of pokin holes in myself for no reason... or payin $ for ornamentation.

j

[/ QUOTE ]

http://community.webshots.com/photo/20417862/20417899kggvcfLHMy

<font color="green"> Yah, those tailight covers just scream "I won't pay money for ornamentation". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font>

17. Okiemuddog

[ QUOTE ]
    Yah, those tailight covers just scream "I won't pay money for ornamentation".

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Yah, those tailight covers just scream "I won't pay money for ornamentation". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

bad previous owner...baaaaaad!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j