Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bodymounts part 2

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by keevy, Jul 18, 2004.

1. keevy

keevy Registered Member

Sorry, I forgot something to ask... What are the best bodymounts and bodylifts? And where can I buy them, considering price (cheap)...And it must be shipped to Belgium. 1987 k5 Thanks again. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

3. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard!
    I used Daystar polyurethane mounts from ORD
    As far as body lift... how much lift are you looking for? Body lifts range from 1-3 inches, and in my opinion, the less you have to use, the better.....
    Try filling in your profile.... it helps to have a little background info when giving advice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yep, I agree with both of the above posters... go ORD for the body lift and poly mounts. They are good people, and as far as I know, do international orders. Considering that shipping will probably be expensive, where ever you get the stuff from it'd be best to get both the lift and poly stuff from the same retailer.

lastly, welcome aboard! Always cool to see someone from overseas here on CK5.com! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

i bought my body mounts from SummitRacing.com and paid $53 for them.... I have got the cab bushings in so far.. just havent had the time to put the fronts in as it is STILL RAINING HERE!!!!