Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

boggerless..................obviously!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Jan 23, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Pair’s burglary efforts become bogged down
    Husband and wife in jail

By Bill Engle
    Staff writer

WINCHESTER, Ind. — A Randolph County husband and wife made two big mistakes Thursday night, authorities say.

Linda E. and Donald R. Ballenger Jr. got their car stuck in the mud in a driveway at 4441 W. 650 South in Randolph County. They became stuck while the pair were burglarizing the home, police said.

A neighbor called police at 10:21 p.m. to report the burglary at the home of Rick L. and Mona Thornbro. The neighbor then walked to the Thornbro house and asked the couple what they were up to.

They admitted they were taking things from the house, to which Linda Ballenger said “‘We better take it back inside the house so we won’t be charged with theft’,” said Randolph County Sheriff Jay Harris.

Sheriff’s deputies arrived moments later and arrested the Ballengers.

“It was not very bright,” Harris said. “What gets me is it was a husband-and-wife team,” he said.
    The Ballengers, who live at 4489 South 100 East near Winchester, are preliminarily charged with residential entry, a class B felony, and burglary and theft, both class D felonies.

They were in the Randolph County Jail on Friday night with $25,000 bail for each.

Originally published January 21, 2006

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

just what are you implying sir??:haha: :haha:

3. dontoe

Sorry, I meant the vehicle was boggerless....................your handle gave me the idea!

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i know brother man. after seeing fumes ,i thought there was a funny pic about me.:laugh: then i read a story about an idiot and i thought you read my rap sheet!:haha: :haha:

5. dontoe

Hee hee! :p: